The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blooddancer's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Blooddancer's Forums
Weaponsmith / Bowyer / Tailor I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 am by jhakl
Excusie the mess.... affraid Forums are under some new construction, changes, upheval pirat and a name change. The address will change as well soon. It will be posted a bit before it does. Shocked

Me

Comments: 0

Weaponsmith / Bowyer / Tailor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhakl

jhakl

Male
Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Prison Guard
Humor : See above...
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Weaponsmith / Bowyer / Tailor Empty
PostSubject: Weaponsmith / Bowyer / Tailor   Weaponsmith / Bowyer / Tailor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:23 am

Ok all I just broke 50 on Bowyer last nite. Rank 20 bows can flow. Hunter, war and 1 other.

Weaponsmith is Rank 50 I am able to make all Rank 20 weapons. Keep in mind even though you may have a 40 skill - it is still good to use a Rank 10. Your skill level will add enough damage bonuses from strength and also your skill level will keep your durability from dropping fast.

Tailoring is rank 50 Full sets of leather armor are craftable and basic robes.

Of course I am more then willing to pass the mantle to any who wish to become full time clan crafters. but I will continue to peck away at them best I can.

I make what i can with what i have for all clan members. past that donations are welcome as with any other crafter we have as well.

gear and training ....gear and training....gear and training....
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblooddancer.com

Weaponsmith / Bowyer / Tailor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blooddancer's Forums :: Blooddancer's Crafters' Market :: Craftering with the Blooddancer and friends-
Jump to: