The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blooddancer's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Blooddancer's Forums
Which Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 am by jhakl
Excusie the mess.... affraid Forums are under some new construction, changes, upheval pirat and a name change. The address will change as well soon. It will be posted a bit before it does. Shocked

Me

Comments: 0

Which Trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which Trade Empty
PostSubject: Which Trade   Which Trade I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm not crafting yet but I don't know what trade to be in the first place, honestly if I was going to solo I wouldn't do any crafting at all but now I'm with y'all I'd like to pick whichever trade would be most appropriate for the needs of the guild!
Back to top Go down

Which Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Trade   Which Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:22 am

I was thinking of going woodworker. Make Bows to begin with then move onto making ships.

Arrgh! I be hafin' to satiate me pirate tendencies.

pirat

Best,

Phae
Back to top Go down

Which Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Trade   Which Trade I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Anyone seen any ships sailing yet?

Best,

Phae
Back to top Go down

Which Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Trade   Which Trade I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Rafts yes, you need wood working 75 and 1000 gold.. Umm 100 wood, 10 cloth and something else hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Trade   Which Trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blooddancer's Forums :: Blooddancer's Crafters' Market :: Craftering with the Blooddancer and friends-
Jump to: